Alternative Business Loans – Austin Texas – Elan Capital offers alternative business loans as well as SBA and conventional loans in Austin Texas.
Alternative Business Loans – Austin Texas
Now, you may be asking yourself why does an alternative lender (based here in Texas) offer SBA and “Conventional” loans (aka bank loans).
The answer is easy.
Unlike the online vendors you see advertised on T.V. and online, who typically engage one lender, Elan Capital has direct relationships with over 75 alternative AND conventional lenders.
And even better, your simple application can generate many lenders competing for your business. It also means that Elan Loan Specialists (who whenever possible like to meet you in person) can help businesses with great or much less than great credit.
Alternative Business Loans – Austin Texas – Elan Capital
Unlike the online vendors, Elan Capital has access to dozens of different lenders, all with different products for different needs. For instance we have products specifically designed for insurance agencies. Get the picture?
While Elan has 100’s of different programs, our small business loans in Austin, can be broken down to four main “categories”.
- Term loan is a lump sum you borrow and repay on set terms, including the annual percentage rate. This is generally the least expensive type of financing.
- A line of credit gives you access to a set amount of cash that you can tap when necessary. This is generally used by businesses that need short-term financing to bridge cash flow gaps (ex. seasonal businesses).
- Invoice factoring, also known as invoice financing or accounts receivable financing, is an option for small businesses that deal with unpaid invoices. Instead of just waiting to be paid, you can get an advance on those invoices, which you then pay back along with a fee when customers settle their accounts. This is popular option where there is a big one-time expense
- A merchant cash advance offers a way to get an advance on future credit card/debit card sales.
Elan Capital Inc, has many subsets including
- INVENTORY LOANS
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LOANS
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- BUSINESS START-UP LOANS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- AND MUCH MORE
The increased demand for quick and easy access to working capital has sparked fierce competition among lenders to provide alternative lending options that meet the needs of small businesses. Elan Capital has access to some of the best options available for small business loans in Austin Texas.
And many of our applications take less than 30 minutes start to finish. Funding can be released in just a few days.
But the difference is we have access to the products that are right for your business combined with the personal touch you used to have with your bankers.
Our goal is to grow with you.
Elan Capital combines new technology with old fashioned, in-person customer service not found “online”.
Elan Capital uses dozens of lenders and is not beholden to just one lender. With each lender having dozens of products, Elan Capital has direct access to hundreds of small business lending programs.
All done with a personal touch from small business specialists that live and work in right here in Texas.
One quick application. Dozens of lenders. Hundreds of programs. All with transparent fees.