Start the New Year off right with a business loan in Dallas from Elan Capital. Need to talk about a small business loan in Dallas? Call Elan Capital today!
In The Market for a Business Loan in Dallas? Call Elan Capital Today
In Texas, many business owners know that if they have an urgent need for a business loan in Dallas, they know who to call. But the same is true for those that need a business loan in Houston, or a small business loan in San Antonio, or business loan in Austin, or El Paso, or Lubbock, or Irving…
Elan Capital, a Texas-based business lender with offices in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Austin and Lubbock, has access to dozens of the nation’s top lenders, translating into hundreds of different programs, all with one primary goal in mind.
Growing your business.
Need a Small Business Loan in Dallas? – Elan Capital Has More Choices
At Elan Capital, you are not limited to one funding source. A bank has one program, Elan Capital has dozen’s of the top lenders and hundreds of different programs, available for our clients. By having access to an Elan Capital Consultant you’ll have instant access to hundreds of funding programs across the United States as well as Canada, Australia, South America, and the U.K. These funding sources are monitored daily for the best interest rates and terms available to your business.
Let Elan Capital find the best solution for your specific needs today.
Elan has access to dozens of lenders offering;
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are primarily designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Many alternative lenders offer their own types of equipment loans. Equipment leases and loans provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and may offer some very beneficial tax write-offs.
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise loans and business startup loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own business or obtain a franchise business. These loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment, build restaurants and stores, and more.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This type of loan is made to a business based on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, and sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by the lender. Some lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as restaurants, retailers, and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases (like vehicles and machinery), and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a business line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These credit loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: Professional practice loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, accounting, legal, engineering, architecture, veterinary fields, and more. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and refinancing prior debt.
And it doesn’t stop there. Elan has construction loans, inventory loans, factoring loans, agricultural loans and so much more. Elan Capital has a small business loan for virtually every need;
- INVENTORY LOANS
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LOANS
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- BUSINESS START-UP LOANS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- AND MUCH MORE
In addition, the best small business loan in Dallas is flexible and custom-designed to support your business needs.
And That’s Why You Choose Elan Capital
With offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, El Paso, and Lubbock, Elan combines Small Business Lending here in Texas with a personal touch.
At Elan, our expert funding advisers can help you determine which of the many types of small business loans will best support your needs.
Above all, you’ll be dealing with a company that values honesty, integrity and transparency. But most of of all… A passion to help businesses here in Texas.