Commercial Lending – Austin Business Loans – Combining the new FinTech underwriting and 75+ lenders with personal service from loan experts here in Texas.
Commercial Lending – Austin Business Loans
With over 75% of small-business loans denied by banking institutions in the US, it has forced a change in the marketplace – small businesses are actively exploiting other available options, whether it’s loans from smaller institutions, credit unions or online lending platforms.
Here in Texas, you have yet another option.
Our customers benefit from our wide selection of over 75 lenders as well as our personal service that online lenders cannot match.
Additionally, these 75 plus lenders are not just alternative lenders, there are traditional banks in the mix as well.
And, with just one application, you might have dozens of financing offers!
But You’ll Never Know Unless You Call or Apply
Business Loans and Commercial Lending in Austin Texas
No hassles, no surprises, no complicated paperwork, no long approval process — Elan Capital can quickly and easily customize a business loan that works for your business, so you can get on with the business of building up your bottom line.
Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when traditional lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who will provide you one-on-one personalized service.
Commercial Lending – Austin Business Loans – Elan Capital
While Elan has 100’s of different programs, our small business loans in Austin, and throughout Texas, can be broken down to four main “categories”.
- Term loan is a lump sum you borrow and repay on set terms, including the annual percentage rate. This is generally the least expensive type of financing.
- A line of credit gives you access to a set amount of cash that you can tap when necessary. This is generally used by businesses that need short-term financing to bridge cash flow gaps (ex. seasonal businesses).
- Invoice factoring, also known as invoice financing or accounts receivable financing, is an option for small businesses that deal with unpaid invoices. Instead of just waiting to be paid, you can get an advance on those invoices, which you then pay back along with a fee when customers settle their accounts. This is popular option where there is a big one-time expense.
- A merchant cash advance offers a way to get an advance on future credit card/debit card sales.
Elan Capital Inc, has many subsets including
- INVENTORY LOANS
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LOANS
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- BUSINESS START-UP LOANS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- AND MUCH MORE
The deregulation of the banking industry has made new choices available that never existed a few years ago. One of these is the availability of money though alternative lending sources. The types of business loans vary to your specific business needs. There are many different loans that can be arranged by a Elan Capital.
Elan Capital can give your business access to all of these types of financing and more, along with personal service not found in the online lending world.
And with offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso and Lubbock we look forward to working for you.
Today, with one free phone call, you can have dozens of lending sources competing for your loan.