If you are in need of commercial lending in Dallas, Irving, Fort Worth, and the surrounding area, call the experts in business loans – Elan Capital Inc.
Commercial Lending in Dallas, Irving, Fort Worth
Elan Capital has access to the most lenders in the Texas marketplace, all ready to compete for your business. In addition to servicing the needs associated with commercial lending in Dallas and Fort Worth, Elan Capital also has offices in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso and Lubbock.
Elan has Texas Covered.
From SBA loans, to short and long term loans, to franchise and start-up loans, construction loans and so much more. Elan Capital should be your first call for commercial lending in Dallas, or anywhere here in Texas.
With offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, and Lubbock, Elan Capital combines the best aspects of online lending with personal service here in Texas. Elan has direct access to dozens of different small business funding sources which translates directly into hundreds of different lending programs for virtually any need, in any industry.
General Types of Business Loans and Commercial Lending in Dallas
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most alternative lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Many of the alternative lenders Elan utilizes, offer their own types of equipment loans and leases. Equipment loans and leases provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and may offer some beneficial tax write-offs.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This is a common type of loan made to businesses based on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by lender. Some alternative lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as retailers, restaurants and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Much like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for their day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases (such as vehicles and machinery), and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: Professional practice loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, accounting, legal, engineering, architecture and veterinary fields. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and refinancing prior debt.
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise startup loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own franchise business. These loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment and build restaurants and stores.
Commercial Lending in Dallas, Irving, Fort Worth From Elan Capital
Elan Capital Inc, has many subsets of loans including;
- INVENTORY LOANS
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LOANS
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- BUSINESS START-UP LOANS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- AND MUCH MORE
Many businesses search online for commercial lending in Dallas.
If you are looking online for small business financing and commercial lending in Dallas Texas, how do you choose from so many online vendors and platforms? How do you research the most trusted sources, how do you avoid the traps and hidden fees? What are the customer service issues? Can you actually sit down and talk with someone?
We’ve Done the Research
In addition to having offices throughout Texas, Elan Capital has has direct access to dozens of different alternative financing sources with hundreds of different lending programs covering nearly every industry and need.
Because there is no one size fits all here in Texas. Every business is different, even in the same industry. And we’ve done the research for you.
Some financing companies specialize in low credit scores, while others focus on start-ups, specific industries, etc. Because Elan Capital has so many financing sources, we have the right solution at the right time for virtually any business owner.
The Biggest Benefit of Working With The Experts At Elan Capital? Speed.
Make the call to Elan Capital and get the capital you need for your business…..Fast!
Small Business Loans – Commercial Lending in Dallas
With offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso, and Lubbock, Elan Capital combines the best aspects of online lending with personal service here in Texas. Elan has direct access to dozens of small business funding sources which translates into hundred of different lending programs for virtually any need, in any industry.
Looking for commercial lending in Dallas and the surrounding area? Know that today, with one phone call, you can have dozens of lending sources competing for your loan.