Elan Capital provides Small Business and Commercial Loans in Austin in amounts of $10,000 to $10 million with more types of loans then any other source.
Small Business and Commercial Loans in Austin
From businesses that are just getting started, to established businesses that need a fast commercial loan to seize an opportunity, to construction loans to equipment leases, Elan Capital is you source for small business and commercial loans in Austin.
And with offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, Lubbock, El Paso and San Antonio, Elan has Texas businesses covered when they need fast funding.
Small Business Lending and Commercial Loans in Austin
Unlike banks, and more importantly, online lending websites, Elan Capital is not tied to one or two lending sources. Quite the opposite. Elan has dozens of different lending sources with hundreds of business lending programs.
Elan Capital offers the widest variety of small business lending products in Texas:
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most alternative lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Elan capital has many types of equipment loans. Equipment leases and loans provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and may offer some beneficial tax write-offs.
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise loans and business startup loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own business or franchise business. These loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment, build restaurants and stores, and more. Elan Capital has sources for unsecured startup loans here in Texas up to $250,000. Even if you don’t yet have a business license, this program is NOT a credit card; it is a true term loan to get your business off the ground and running.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This type of loan is made to a business based on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by lender. Some alternative lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as retailers, restaurants and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases (like vehicles and machinery), and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a business line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: Professional practice loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, accounting, legal, engineering, architecture, veterinary fields, and more. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and refinancing prior debt.
Some of our popular loan and lease options include;
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- STARTUP LOANS
- NEW BUSINESS LOANS (UNDER 1 YEAR)
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- INVENTORY LOANS
- RETAIL CONSUMER FINANCING
- AND MUCH MORE
Small Business and Commercial Loans in Austin
Today, with one phone call, you can have dozens of lending sources competing for your loan.