When it comes to small business financing in Dallas, Elan Capital offers more types of business loans than anyone else here in Texas. And with 6 offices here in Texas, we can help you get the financing you need to run a successful business.
Small Business Financing in Dallas
When your business works with an Elan Capital Consultant you’ll gain access to hundreds of funding sources across the United States as well as Canada, Australia, South America, and the U.K. These funding sources are monitored daily for the best interest rates and terms available to your business.
And it’s not just the standard business loans you’ll find “online”.
Elan Capital has access to a multitude of small business financing options here in Dallas.
Small Business Financing in Dallas – Elan Capital
Elan has access to dozens of lenders.
For instance, some lenders specialize in new business and startup loans, and some work with low credit scores. We have lenders that concentrate on ultra-fast microloans, while other lenders we utilize prefer lines of credit, or short/ long term loans. Also, a handful of our lenders concentrate on working capital loans or unsecured business loans, while others specialize in merchant cash advance and factoring.
Additionally, a few lenders primarily target construction loans and real estate loans, while others focus primarily on vehicle and equipment leasing and its related tax benefits. And some even focus on various different types of businesses, such as Professional Practices, Farming/Agricultural, Health Care and more.
And Elan has SBA loan programs as well.
Small Business Financing in Dallas – Elan Capital
From setting up a startup loan to acquisition loans to expanding your business footprint with commercial real estate loans and construction loans, and consumer credit and retail purchase financing programs, Elan Capital has a solution for you here in Dallas.
General Types of Business Loans and Small Business Financing in Dallas
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most alternative business lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with slightly higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Many alternative lenders offer equipment loans. Equipment loans and leases provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and many loans and leases may offer some beneficial tax write-offs.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This type of loan is generally made to a business based on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by lender. Some alternative lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as retailers, restaurants and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases such as vehicles and heavy machinery which are better covered by leases, and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: These loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, accounting, legal, engineering, architecture and veterinary fields. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and even refinancing prior debt.
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise startup loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own franchise or small business. These loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment and build restaurants and stores. While online lenders generally want to see a year or more in business, Elan Capital has access to several programs that lend to new business, even before you open your doors.
The lack of small business credit and working capital in Dallas and the surrounding area is of particular concern for us here at Elan Capital; we are laser-focused and totally committed to helping small business owners grow their business here in Texas, by making lending simple, transparent and understandable.
Additionally, here at Elan Capital, we do this all as fast as possible so that they can get the capital that they need to grow their business.
Elan Capital provides fast small business financing in Dallas. We have direct access to dozens of different lenders and hundreds of different programs. In short, we can match you with a lender that is looking for customers just like you.
And with offices in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Lubbock and Austin, Elan Capital is ready to help you today.
Finding the right source for quick capital and fast business loans in Texas is the first step in the process, the second step is to contact the experts at Elan Capital today to investigate all your options.
You might be surprised at what you’ll find when you work with the leader in small business lending in Texas.
Today, with one free phone call, you can have dozens of lending sources competing for your loan.