Small Business Loans in Dallas TX – Elan Capital provides a wide variety of loans, leases, lines of credit, and financial products here in the DFW area.
Small Business Loans in Dallas TX
Perhaps a major piece of equipment at your business has needs replaced. Maybe you don’t want to miss out on a valuable business opportunity.
Hiring new employees, making equipment purchases, replenishing depleted inventory, purchasing real estate and increasing working capital are just a few business transactions that may require fast small business loans in Dallas Texas.
Because sometimes, your small business just can’t afford to wait for funding. You need fast cash, which probably means you need the speed and convenience that online lenders offer and that you won’t get working with a bank where loan requests takes months to even get an answer, and many more months to get your funding.
Small Business Loans in Dallas TX – Loans for Existing and New Businesses.
But who has the time to find the right online lender for your needs?
And business loans from banks are great for keeping loan costs down, but the long application and underwriting process means it can take months to get your money. Additionally, banks don’t make many small business loans anymore, even if you have good credit.
Worse, all the traditional bank underwriting demands a minimum of 3-5 years in business and online lenders want 1-2 years along with minimum annual or monthly sales volumes.
Small Business Loans in Dallas TX – Version 2.0
Elan Capital Inc brings together the personal service that banks were once known for, with the speed and accuracy of the new FinTech (online) marketplace where, unfortunately, you never actually get to talk to anyone.
Additionally, we are now working with several lenders who can provide startup loans in the Dallas area of up to $150,000 with no collateral.
General Types of Small Business Loans in Dallas TX – Elan
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most alternative lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Many of the alternative lenders Elan utilizes, offer their own types of equipment loans and leases. Equipment loans and leases provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and may offer some beneficial tax write-offs.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This is a common type of loan made to businesses based on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by lender. Some alternative lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as retailers, restaurants and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Much like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for their day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases (such as vehicles and machinery), and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: Professional practice loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, accounting, legal, engineering, architecture and veterinary fields. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and refinancing prior debt.
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise startup loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own franchise business. These loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment and build restaurants and stores. Elan has New Business Startup Loans and funding here in Dallas.
Elan Capital Inc, has many subsets of small business loans in Dallas TX including;
- INVENTORY LOANS
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LOANS
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- BUSINESS START-UP LOANS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- AND MUCH MORE
In addition to having offices throughout Texas, Elan Capital has has direct access to dozens of different alternative financing sources with hundreds of different lending programs covering nearly every industry and need.
Because there is no one size fits all here in Texas. Every business is different, even in the same industry. And because Elan Capital has so many financing sources, we have the right solution at the right time for virtually any business owner.
Small Business Loans in Dallas TX – Elan Capital Inc.
In addition to servicing the needs associated with commercial lending and small business loans in Dallas TX , Elan Capital also has offices in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, El Paso and Lubbock.
Elan Capital provides fast business loans in Dallas. We have direct access to dozens of different lenders in the US, Canada and the U.K. and hundreds of different programs.
In short, we can match you with a lender that is looking for customers just like you.
And with offices in Dallas, Houston San Antonio, El Paso, Lubbock and Austin, Elan Capital is ready to help you today.