Small Business Startup Loans in Texas – With offices in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Austin and Lubbock, Elan Capital is your source for business startup lending.
Small Business Startup Loans in Texas
Online lending has changed the business landscape. There is no one that can argue against that. But all the online lending sources make you prove minimum monthly sales and, at the very least, one year in business or more.
Online lending does not offer startup loans.
And banks rarely lend much to even well-established small business customers anymore, and never have and never will to a brand new business or startup business.
The Big News here in Texas.
Elan Capital offers new business loans (even if open less than 12 months or low revenue) and small business startup loans in Texas.
Unsecured new business and startup loans in amounts up to $150,000.
One of the biggest advantages to getting a startup business loan with the help of Elan Capital is that the application process is quick and easy, and there are no upfront costs or application fees. The loans are available to every type of business, and no business license is required, which makes this type of loan ideal for new businesses and startups.
Small Business Startup Loans in Texas – Elan Capital
Elan Capital, a leading provider of small business loans located here in Texas, now has direct access to multiple lenders who will provide new business startup loans in Texas, with unsecured lending up to $150,000 to get your business up and running snoothly.
- Startup Funding up to $150,000
- No Advance Fees – No Upfront Costs
- No Minimum Time in Business Required
- No Minimum Monthly/Annual Revenue Required
- No Assets or Collateral Needed
- Low Rates
This Startup Capital is not found online and is only available through the business loan specialists at Elan Capital Inc.
To find out if you qualify Call Today!
And with offices in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Lubbock and El Paso, Elan can partner with your business and provide you with affordable funding.
Business Loans – Business Lines of Credit – Business Leases – SBA Loans – Full Service
In addition to our small business startup loans in Texas, we offer many different forms of lending.
Other Types Of Business Loans In Texas Available From Elan
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own franchise business. Business startup loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment and build restaurants and stores. Elan has Small Business Startup Loans and funding here in Texas.
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most alternative lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Many of the alternative lenders Elan utilizes, offer their own types of equipment loans and leases. Equipment loans and leases provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and may offer some beneficial tax write-offs.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This is a common type of loan made to businesses based on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by lender. Some alternative lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as retailers, restaurants and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Much like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for their day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases (such as vehicles and machinery), and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: Professional practice loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, accounting, legal, engineering, architecture and veterinary fields. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and refinancing prior debt.
Small Business Startup Loans in Texas From Elan Capital Inc.
If you are committed to opening a business in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Austin or Lubbock areas, Elan is committed to helping you get started.
You may qualify for unsecured business startup loans in Texas. To find out if you qualify Call Today!
Even if you don’t yet have a business going quite yet, contact Elan today at 888.615.1418 and get funded!
This is NOT a credit card offer. Even if your business is “pre-revenue” and has NO assets or collateral, funding IS available.