Alternative Business Loans in Irving TX – With our office in Irving, Elan is uniquely positioned to offer personal service for your business funding needs.
Alternative Business Loans in Irving TX
Elan Capital understands the need for honest, actionable advice that can be translated into a clear and concise capital action plan. We partner with business owners and executives to reach a common understanding of objectives, opportunities and risks – and help match clients with lenders looking for that type of business.
We do this because while most online loan vendors have but one lending source. We have direct access to over 75 different traditional banks and alternative lenders in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
This gives us the ability to tackle most any funding need.
Our funding process is built around the needs of the small business owner. Where the major traditional financial institutions require applicants to fill out dozens and dozens of pages of forms and go through rigorous identity/financial checks that can easily take up entire days or longer. Our application process takes a about ten to fifteen minutes.
Additionally, backs take up to 3-4 months to approve a loan. With Elan, you are looking at 3-4 hours and funding in 1-3 days.
And even better, your simple application can generate many lenders competing for your business. It also means that Elan Loan Specialists (who whenever possible like to meet you in person) can generally help businesses regardless of their personal or business credit situation.
Unlike the online vendors, Elan Capital has access to dozens of different lenders, all with different products for different needs. For instance we have products specifically designed for insurance agencies. Get the picture?
While Elan has 100’s of different programs, our small business loans in Dallas can be broken down to four main “categories”.
- Term loan is a lump sum you borrow and repay on set terms, including the annual percentage rate. This is generally the least expensive and most popular type of financing.
- A line of credit gives you access to a set amount of cash that you can tap when necessary. This is generally used by businesses that need short-term financing to bridge cash flow gaps (ex. seasonal businesses).
- Invoice factoring, also known as invoice financing or accounts receivable financing, is an option for small businesses that deal with unpaid invoices. Instead of just waiting to be paid, you can get an advance on those invoices, which you then pay back along with a fee when customers settle their accounts. This is popular option where there is a big one-time expense.
- A merchant cash advance offers a way to get an advance on future credit card/debit card sales.
Alternative Business Loans in Irving Texas – Elan Capital Inc.
Elan offers a full slate of business loan services here in Irving Texas including;
- Working Capital Loans
- Start Up Loans
- Equipment Loans and Leases
- Business Lines of Credit
- Professional Practice Loans
- Franchise Loans
- Merchant Cash Advance Loans
- Commercial Property Loans
- SBA Loans
In addition to having offices throughout Texas, Elan Capital has has direct access to dozens of different alternative financing sources with hundreds of different lending programs covering nearly every industry and need.
Because there is no one size fits all here in Texas. Every business is different, even in the same industry. And because Elan Capital has so many financing sources, we have the right solutions – at the right time – for virtually any business owner or situation.
In short, we can match you with a lender that is looking for customers just like you.