Alternative Small Business Loans – Dallas – When you work with Elan you get a loan specialist that lives and and works here in Texas.
Alternative Small Business Loans – Dallas
Unlike the online vendors you see advertised on T.V. and online, who typically engage one lender, Elan Capital here in Texas, has direct relationships with over 75 alternative AND conventional lenders in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
And even better, your simple application can generate many lenders competing for your business. It also means that Elan Loan Specialists (who whenever possible like to meet you in person) can generally help businesses regardless of their personal or business credit situation.
Unlike the online vendors, Elan Capital has access to dozens of different lenders, all with different products for different needs. For instance we have products specifically designed for insurance agencies. Get the picture?
While Elan has 100’s of different programs, our small business loans in Dallas can be broken down to four main “categories”.
- Term loan is a lump sum you borrow and repay on set terms, including the annual percentage rate. This is generally the least expensive and most popular type of financing.
- A line of credit gives you access to a set amount of cash that you can tap when necessary. This is generally used by businesses that need short-term financing to bridge cash flow gaps (ex. seasonal businesses).
- Invoice factoring, also known as invoice financing or accounts receivable financing, is an option for small businesses that deal with unpaid invoices. Instead of just waiting to be paid, you can get an advance on those invoices, which you then pay back along with a fee when customers settle their accounts. This is popular option where there is a big one-time expense.
- A merchant cash advance offers a way to get an advance on future credit card/debit card sales.
Alternative Small Business Loans – Dallas – Fort Worth – Irving
With our main office here in the Dallas area, we will be more than happy to sit down, share a couple cups of coffee, and discuss your specific needs.
Elan Capital Inc brings together the personal service that banks were once known for, with the speed and accuracy of the new FinTech (online) marketplace where, unfortunately, you never actually get an opportunity to talk to anyone.
Elan offers a full slate of business loan services here in Dallas Texas including;
- Working Capital Loans
- Start Up Loans
- Equipment Loans and Leases
- Business Lines of Credit
- Professional Practice Loans
- Franchise Loans
- Merchant Cash Advance Loans
- Commercial Property Loans
- SBA Loans
In addition to having offices throughout Texas, Elan Capital has has direct access to dozens of different alternative financing sources with hundreds of different lending programs covering nearly every industry and need.
Because there is no one size fits all here in Texas. Every business is different, even in the same industry. And because Elan Capital has so many financing sources, we have the right solutions – at the right time – for virtually any business owner or situation.
In short, we can match you with a lender that is looking for customers just like you.