With offices in San Antonio, Austin, Houston, El Paso, Lubbock, and Dallas/Fort Worth, Elan combines small business financing in Texas with a personal touch.
Small Business Financing in Texas
At its core, alternative lending refers to the lending industry outside of traditional banks. But in recent years, especially since the 2008-9 financial crisis, alternative lending has grown tremendously. Lenders have grown in technology, data analysis, and special lending algorithms. New lending sources began to capture the small business market previously ignored and increasingly denied by banks. And since the financial crisis, when credit tightened more than ever, these small business owners have been heading to the these new lenders instead of their local banks.
Enter Elan Capital – The Experts in Small Business Financing in Texas
As an independent entity, Elan is not tied to one lender and instead, we can have many lenders working their hardest, to gain your business.
While Elan has 100’s of different programs, small business financing in Texas can be broken down to four main “categories”.
- Term loan is a lump sum you borrow and repay on set terms, including the annual percentage rate. This is generally the least expensive type of financing.
- A line of credit gives you access to a set amount of cash that you can tap when necessary. This is generally used by businesses that need short-term financing to bridge cash flow gaps (ex. seasonal businesses).
- Invoice factoring, also known as invoice financing or accounts receivable financing, is an option for small businesses that deal with unpaid invoices. Instead of just waiting to be paid, you can get an advance on those invoices, which you then pay back along with a fee when customers settle their accounts. This is popular option where there is a big one-time expense
- A merchant cash advance offers a way to get an advance on future credit card/debit card sales.
Elan Capital Inc, has many subsets including
- INVENTORY LOANS
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LOANS
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- BUSINESS START-UP LOANS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- AND MUCH MORE
The increased demand for quick and easy access to working capital has sparked fierce competition among lenders to provide alternative lending options that meet the needs of small businesses. Elan Capital has access to some of the best options available for small business financing in Texas.
Elan Capital has a multitude of options available for small businesses to obtain the capital they need to start up, sustain operations, expand a business and ultimately succeed. We look forward to a long, beneficial relationship. Having a solid understanding of all the options available and how they meet your business needs is key to determining the lending option that is best for your small business here in Texas.
At Elan Capital, we understand that business owners here in Texas, simply needed a better way to fund their business. Elan supports growing businesses by providing credit when you need it without the hassle. We add value and our relationship grows as your business grows.