Small Business Lending in Dallas – Fort Worth – Irving – Bank Say No? You’re Not Alone – Elan has over 75 banks and alternative lenders ready to help your Texas business.
Small Business Lending in Dallas – Fort Worth – Irving
Small Business Loans – Dallas – When you work with Elan you get a loan specialist that lives and and works here in Texas. Because we based here in Texas. That also allows us to see you in person to have the best discussion and the best solutions for your situation.
There are dozens of online lender sites, because there are dozens of alternative lending sources. But what if there was a company that had direct access to all these alternative lenders and more you’ve never seen on Fox or CNN ads? What if that company also had direct access to traditional banks in the US, Canada and the UK that still lend to small businesses? Well, that would be the best of both worlds, right?
THAT is Elan Capital
And, here at Elan Capital, our business clients get a BONUS.
Ever try to call an online lender? It’s like they don’t have phones at all.
We service our customers. Premise visits, calls, emails, texts. You name it. We respond.
- Based in Texas
- over 75 Traditional and Alternative Sources
- Business Loan Specialists
Small Business Lending in Dallas – Fort Worth – Irving – Elan Capital
We like to lend to Dallas – Forth Worth businesses because our main office is in Irving. Although we lend all over Texas, the DFW area is our backyard. And we love to help our neighbors.
Unlike the online vendors you see advertised on T.V. and online, who typically engage one lender, Elan Capital here in Texas, has direct relationships with over 75 alternative AND conventional lenders in the U.S., Canada and the U.K.
And even better, your simple application can generate many lenders competing for your business. It also means that Elan Loan Specialists (who whenever possible like to meet you in person) can generally help businesses regardless of their personal or business credit situation.
Unlike the online vendors, Elan Capital has access to dozens of different lenders, all with different products for different needs. For instance we have products specifically designed specifically for insurance agencies. Get the picture?
While Elan has 100’s of different programs, our small business loans in Dallas can be broken down to four main “categories”.
- Term loan is a lump sum you borrow and repay on set terms, including the annual percentage rate. This is generally the least expensive and most popular type of financing.
- A line of credit gives you access to a set amount of cash that you can tap when necessary. This is generally used by businesses that need short-term financing to bridge cash flow gaps (ex. seasonal businesses).
- Invoice factoring, also known as invoice financing or accounts receivable financing, is an option for small businesses that deal with unpaid invoices. Instead of just waiting to be paid, you can get an advance on those invoices, which you then pay back along with a fee when customers settle their accounts. This is popular option where there is a big one-time expense.
- A merchant cash advance offers a way to get an advance on future credit card/debit card sales.
Because there is no one size fits all here in Texas. Every business is different, even in the same industry. And because Elan Capital has so many financing sources, we have the right solutions – at the right time – for virtually any business owner or situation.
In short, we can match you with a lender that is looking for customers just like you.