Small Business Loans – Austin – Fast Simple Funding Process – Over 75 Lenders – Loans from 10k to 5M – Funding in 1-3 days. Personal Service – Call Today
Small Business Loans – Austin Texas
Business owners generally seek business loans for one of three reasons.
- Business Growth
- Business Expenses
- Business Opportunities
Get the small business capital you need to fund small business equipment, boost your inventory, hire staff, prepare for seasonal changes, help manage cash flow, and virtually any another opportunity or business challenge.
Use loans for small businesses capital to easily pay bills and vendors, manage payroll, and bridge gaps in cash flow.
Expand, Remodel or Open a 2nd location, take on more clients, take advantage of bulk order discounts on popular products.
Small Business Loans – Austin – Elan Capital
Traditional lenders, including banks, are known to set generally higher standards for approval, including needing many years in business and a good, if not great, credit score. While this results in financing options with more desirable terms, it also means that the vast majority of small business owners do not match these requirements, and thus denied funding.
Choose alternative business financing for easier approval, with financing options that offer the same if not better terms than banking and traditional lending offers.
Additionally, Elan offers these new “Fin-Tech” loans with personal service the online loan vendors don’t offer.
As an alternative financing company, Elan Capital has exclusive connections to more than 75+ lenders in the US, Canada and the UK, made up of all types of specialized lenders, along with traditional lenders as well.
Small Business Loans – Austin – Elan Capital Inc
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most alternative lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Many of the alternative lenders Elan utilizes, offer their own types of equipment loans and leases. Equipment loans and leases provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and may offer some beneficial tax write-offs.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This is a common type of loan made to businesses based on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by lender. Some alternative lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as retailers, restaurants and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Much like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for their day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases (such as vehicles and machinery), and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: Professional practice loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, accounting, legal, engineering, architecture and veterinary fields. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and refinancing prior debt.
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise startup loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own franchise business. These loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment and build restaurants and stores. Elan has New Business Startup Loans and funding here in Austin.
With funding sources in the US, Canada and the UK, we have dozens of business lenders and hundreds of programs all designed to help you be successful. And from the moment you contact us, we work to get you the best rates by having the lenders and capital providers compete for your business.
Elan Capital Inc, has many subsets of small business loans in Austin TX including;
- INVENTORY LOANS
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LOANS
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- BUSINESS START-UP LOANS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- AND MUCH MORE
No hassles, no surprises, no complicated paperwork, no long approval process — Elan Capital can quickly and easily customize a business loan that works for your business, so you can get on with the business of building up your bottom line.
Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when traditional lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who will provide you one-on-one personalized service.
Small Business Loans – Austin – With a Personal Touch
Elan Capital knows the business funding world. Elan Capital knows the ways of these lenders and has the contacts to secure financing for virtually any type of business.
The deregulation of the banking industry has made new choices available that never existed a few years ago. One of these is the availability of money though alternative lending sources. The types of business loans vary to your specific business needs. There are many different loans that can be arranged by a Elan Capital.
Elan Capital can give your business access to all of these types of financing and more, along with personal service not found in the online lending world.
And with offices in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso and Lubbock we look forward to working for you.
Today, with one free phone call, you can have dozens of lending sources competing for your loan.