If you need capital quickly, Elan Capital has the best alternative business loans in Texas – With dozens of lending sources we can get you a loan fast.
The Best Alternative Business Loans in Texas – Elan Capital, Inc.
Elan Capital, a Texas-based business lender with offices in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, El Paso, Austin and Lubbock, has access to dozens of the nation’s top lenders, translating into hundreds of different programs, with one goal in mind.
Growing your business.
Some lenders specialize in low or bad credit, while others focus on start-up, franchise and new business loans. We have lenders that concentrate on fast microloans, while other lenders prefer lines of credit, or short/ long term loans. A handful concentrate on working capital loans or unsecured business loans. Yet others specialize in merchant cash advance and factoring. A few target construction loans, while others focus primarily on leasing. Many even concentrate on various types of businesses.
Put all this under one roof, and you have Elan Capital.
The point we are trying to make here, is that as a business owner, you could be applying online to the wrong lenders, dinging your credit score and wasting your time.
With a wide selection of the best alternative business loans in Texas, Elan can guide you to the lender that is most likely to welcome you with open arms, saving you time and aggravation.
The Best Alternative Business Loans in Texas – Dozens of Lenders
More Options – Fewer Obstacles – Faster Results – Elan Capital Delivers
With offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, El Paso, and Lubbock, Elan Capital provides small business loans in Texas with a personal touch not found online.
As an independent entity, Elan is not tied to one lender and instead, we can have many lenders working their hardest, to gain your business.
At Elan Capital, we provide simple and direct answers and totally transparent pricing. Elan appeals to today’s entrepreneurs because we offer the widest variety of alternative of the best alternative business loans in Texas.
While Elan has 100’s of different programs, alternative business loans in Dallas can be broken down to six main “categories”;
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are typically designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most alternative lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Many alternative lenders offer their own types of equipment loans. Equipment loans and leases provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral, hence no other collateral is needed. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and may offer some very beneficial tax write-offs.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This type of loan is made to a business based generally on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by lender. Some alternative lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as retailers, restaurants and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases (like vehicles and machinery), and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: Professional practice loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, veterinary, accounting, legal, engineering, and architecture fields. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and refinancing prior debt.
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise startup loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own business. These loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment and build restaurants.offices and stores.
Elan can also help you get an SBA loan if needed, though that takes some time and effort, and if you need financing quickly, we have plenty of other options.
Elan Capital Inc, has many subsets and hundreds of options including;
- INVENTORY LOANS
- UNSECURED BORROWING
- FACTORING RECEIVABLES
- WAREHOUSE FINANCING
- AGRICULTURAL LOANS
- FLOORING LINES
- MACHINERY LOANS
- INSURANCE AGENCY LOANS
- MEDICAL PRACTICE LOANS
- WORKING CAPITAL LOANS
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE LOANS
- GOVERNMENT GUARANTEED LOANS
- INTERNATIONAL LOANS
- ACQUISITION LOANS
- EQUIPMENT LEASING
- BUSINESS START-UP LOANS
- COMMERCIAL PROPERTY LOANS
- SBA LOANS
- AND MUCH MORE
The best alternative business loans in Texas are flexible and custom-designed to support your business needs.
With offices in Dallas/Fort Worth, San Antonio, Austin, Houston, El Paso, and Lubbock, Elan combines Alternative Business Funding in Texas with a personal touch not found “online”.
At Elan, our expert funding advisers can help you determine which of the many types of small business loans will best support your needs.
Above all, you’ll be dealing with a company that values honesty, integrity and transparency. But most of of all…
A Passion to Help Businesses Here in Texas.
Looking for Alternative Business Loans in Dallas? With one call, you can have dozens of lending sources competing for your loan.