Waco Business Loans – Fast Funding – Easy Application – Talk to a business loan specialist that lives and works in Texas – Elan Capital – Call us today and get the funding you need to grow your business.
Waco Business Loans – Fast Funding – Easy Application
New banking regulations have opened up more options for business owners. Alternatives to traditional banks have popped up online.
But how do you choose the loan that’s right for you?
That’s where Elan Capital can help.
- Based in Texas
- over 75 Traditional and Alternative Sources
- Business Loan Specialists
As an leading alternative financing company here in Texas, Elan Capital has exclusive connections to more than 75+ lenders in the US, Canada and the UK, made up of all types of specialized lenders, along with traditional lenders as well.
- Working Capital Loans
- Equipment/ Vehicle Leases and Loans
- Merchant Cash Advance
- Business Lines of Credit
- Professional Practice Loans
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans
- Accounts Receivable Loans
- Commercial Property/ Construction Loans
- SBA Loans
No hassles, no surprises, no complicated paperwork, no long approval process — Elan Capital can quickly and easily customize a business loan that works for your business, so you can get on with the business of building up your bottom line.
Our high approval rates mean that we can say ‘yes’ when traditional lenders say no. You’ll get a dedicated Loan Specialist who will provide you one-on-one personalized service (often time in person) with a simple phone call.
Waco Business Loans – Fast Funding – Easy Application – Elan Capital
The deregulation of the banking industry has made new choices available that never existed a few years ago. One of these is the availability of money though alternative lending sources. The types of business loans vary to your specific business needs. There are many different loans that can be arranged by a Elan Capital here in Texas.
- Working Capital Loans: Working-capital loans are designed as short-term solutions for businesses in need of money to help run their operation. Working-capital loans are available from most alternative lenders. The advantage of a working-capital loan is that it gives small businesses the ability to keep their operations running while they search for other ways to increase their revenue. Some downsides of a working-capital loan are that they often come with higher interest rates and may have shortened repayment terms.
- Equipment Loans: Many of the alternative lenders Elan utilizes, offer their own types of equipment loans and leases. Equipment loans and leases provide money to small businesses for office equipment, such as copy machines and computers, or things such as machinery, tools and vehicles. Instead of paying for the large purchases all at once up front, equipment loans allow business owners to make monthly payments on the items. One benefit of equipment loans is that they are often easier to obtain than some other types of loans because the equipment being purchased or leased serves as collateral. Equipment loans preserve cash flow since they don’t require a large down payment and may offer some beneficial tax write-offs.
- Merchant Cash Advance: This is a common type of loan made to businesses based on the volume of its monthly credit/debit card transactions. Businesses can typically receive an advance on their monthly transaction volume, sometimes even more. The terms for repaying a merchant cash advance vary by lender. Some alternative lenders take a fixed amount of money out of a business’s merchant account every day, while others take a percentage of the daily credit card sales. The best candidates for merchant cash advances are businesses with strong credit/debit card sales, such as retailers, restaurants and service type businesses. The advantages of merchant cash advances are that they are relatively easy to obtain, funding can be received in as quickly as a few days, and the loan is paid back directly from credit card sales.
- Business Lines of Credit: Much like working-capital loans, lines of credit provide small businesses money for their day-to-day cash-flow needs. These are not recommended for larger purchases (such as vehicles and machinery), and are available for as short as 90 days to as long as several years. With a line of credit, you take only what you need and pay interest only on what you use, rather than the entire amount. These loans are usually unsecured and don’t require any collateral. They also have longer repayment terms and give you the ability to build up your credit rating if you make the interest payments on time.
- Professional Practice Loans: Professional practice loans are designed specifically for providers of professional services, such as businesses in the insurance, health care, accounting, legal, engineering, architecture and veterinary fields. These types of loans are typically used for buying real estate, purchasing an existing practice, renovating office space, buying new equipment and refinancing prior debt.
- Franchise and Business Startup Loans: Franchise startup loans are designed for entrepreneurs who need financing to help open their own franchise business. These loans, can be used for working capital, or to pay franchise fees, buy equipment and build restaurants and stores. Elan has New Business Startup Loans and funding here in Texas.
Elan Capital knows the business funding world. Elan Capital knows the ways of these lenders and has the contacts to secure financing for virtually any type of business.
Elan Capital can give your business access to all of these types of financing and more, along with personal service not found in the online lending world.
Today, with one free phone call, you can have dozens of lending sources competing for your loan.